Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gearing up for a busy day...

I don't know how I'm gonna get through tomorrow. My cleaning lady is coming to help in the morning, thank god. We have a showing at 1:30. I'll pick up S at 2:20 then go to an appointment at 4:30. Sometime in the middle of all that, aside from taking care of the kids, I have to bake 2 loaves of banana bread, make two birthday cakes, and make quiche for the Saturday am party for Tiki. Then, we have two more birthday parties to go to Saturday. Over commit much? This is why it SUCKS having your house on the market with three kids at home for TWO YEARS. Don't know how much longer I can do this. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled we have a showing.


Meanwhile, I'm trying to con my husband out of enough money to buy real art for the office. I don't know why, since we have very little real art in our house. But my friend, who's an amazing artist, is sort of clearancing some gorgeous stuff, and I want it ALL. I'll post pictures if I get any. Yes, I know, I have many pictures to post.

No comments: