Friday, January 23, 2009

Waving the White Flag

I've surrendered, and I hired a guy to do the bamboo floors. He gave me a great price, and he's a pro who knows how to handle the height difference. He'll put in a reducer, which I had considered doing. Honestly, I was trying to take on too much. We want to be in at the end of the month. I still have to grout ALL that tile. Lay tile in the bathroom/kitchenette. Paint ALL the ceiling tiles. Plus find time to furnish and decorate the place. It will be worth it. I just get stubborn and take on too much. I do still have three kids to take care of, you know. (That's me still making excuses to myself.)
G is taking off work Monday, so we have three days to get as much done as we can. I'll try to post pictures.
In other real estate news... Oh, there is no other real estate news. That's right, NONE! I'm glad to be distracted by the office for now.

No comments: