Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Same old...

It's becoming embarrassing that all I can blog about it real estate. But here I go again. Tomorrow, I will try to blog about something, anything, else. The showing Saturday went really really well. So well, in fact, that my agent asked me to keep it a secret. If you know anything about me, that's gonna be hard. Even harder? They won't be back until March to make a decision. What the hell's up with everyone waiting a month or more to make a decision? I'm still waiting on the couple who came in early Jan to come back.
Other good news is that we have another showing this Saturday. I'm so thrilled with the increased action. It's more work for me to keep up the house, but it does worlds for my depression. I'm sure my hubby is thankful for that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fingers still crossed! I can't believe they're making you wait until March!