Tuesday, April 14, 2009

nothing to say

I know I haven't posted in a very long time. I just haven't had anything interesting to say. Well, I have. Tiki turned one. Did I post that? S turns 6 tomorrow. My girlfriend and I had a great trip to Alabama last week with our 5 kids during spring break. Yada yada yada. I'm depressed about the bum housing market, and sometimes I just go through the routines. Tiki is still very clingy and demanding. He's had more colds and teeth cut than any baby I know. I'm tired.
Of course, we have great days too, but I still never get around to posting. I'm more likely to write a quick facebook entry.
Things will turn around. I'm still very impressed with President Obama and confident our country will rally. I'm not, however, so confident that anyone will ever buy this house and release me.

No comments: