Tuesday, February 5, 2008

36 weeks and counting!




My scale stopped working this week. I don't think I'm gonna get a new battery for it for a month or so!

My husband keeps saying I'm not gonna make it. I have four weeks left, but really your "due date" has a two week give or take. My goal is to make it to March 1st. I'm due March 4th. The kicker is that I applied for maternity coverage, and you have to wait a year to give birth from the time of application. So, I had my month set to start trying to conceive. Of course, I got pregnant the month before I was supposed to. So, that gave me a 4 day window. Because we are self employed, though, our deductable is so high that it only makes about a $3,000 or $4,000 difference in the bill if we end up having to pay cash. That is, as long as the prices haven't increased very much since CooCoo was born 5 years ago, and as long as I avoid touching anything that belongs to the hospital. That's just for the cost of using their room for 24 hours. Nice, huh?

So, be sending us "keep that baby in" vibes for about 4 more weeks!

3 comments:

Fabricated Goddess said...

Wowee! That's a beautiful tummy! Baby better stay in there for a few more weeks though, cause 'ouch' that's a lot of money just to use the room for the day!

Hang in there girl.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You're HUGE! :-)

It amazes me to see you after you've had a kid and see how fast you're able to lose the weight.

Plan Our Health said...

Isn't it amazing how something the size of your fist can expand so much??!!
My friend just found out she's having a boy...and I think she's a little disappointed.

I'm not so sure you're gonna make it another month either!! :) I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! Hang in there.