Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Doing a granite dance

Our granite counter tops were installed today, and they look soooo good. It makes a huge difference. Here's what the bathroom looks like at this point in the remodel.



We have a pretty long way to go, and I can easily get overwhelmed if I think about it all. In the meantime, three houses in my neighborhood have become under contract. I'm glad to have them off the market, but I am sad that it wasn't mine. That's the whole reason I'm doing the bathroom remodel. I want to make this place irresistible! There are so many beautiful houses in this neighborhood to choose from, and people are selling cheap.

1 comment:

Plan Our Health said...

That looks fantastic! I love the color you picked. At first, I thought "Her bathroom looks great just the way it is" but I can now see what a difference it makes with what you did!