Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zoo in Hotlanta



Two of my best girlfriends and I took out 7 combined kids to the zoo Friday. The main impression I left with was that it was freakin hot! 96 when I got back in my car. It was fun, though. The two toddler gorillas were so adorable! I think they were every one's favorite. The panda was in a playful mood, and the kids got to see her close up. She was in a glass enclosure, and they were all pressed against the glass to see her. She was walking around, and she walked straight up to my 2 1/2 year old face to face. I think he thought she was going to eat him!

Yesterday, my husband and the two older boys went to dinner and a movie. They went to see Kung Fu Panda, so it was timely that they just had the panda experience. My girlfriends and I (and the baby) went to see Sex and the City. I can't say it was better than the series, but it made me miss it.

Opps, Tiki just woke up from his nap, so I will post about our current project another time.

1 comment:

Plan Our Health said...

I absolutely LOVE the zoo! Mark and I went to the one here in D.C. last year. It was also a miserably hot day. Never been to the one in Atlanta although I hear it's a good one.

I am finally able to see after my laser eye surgery. I just posted my experience on the blog. Can't say I'd do it again....just yet.